Contractor OpportunitiesThe Trust is a dynamic and aspirational organisation at the forefront of environmental thinking and practical conservation in the UK today
Westcountry Rivers Trust often has large projects that may need the services of external contractors.
Our aim is to recruit locally and employ companies that have a strong ecological ethos.
Opportunities will be shown below.
Invitation to Tender for Detailed Design of Helebridge Weir Removal - River Exe
You are invited to submit a quotation to produce Detailed Designs for Helebridge weir removal on the upper River Exe, in accordance with the guidelines set out in the attached documents. The awarded contract will be under a NEC4 Professional Services Short Contract.
The project details and scope of services are as described in the enclosed documents. The documents hope to provide the detail required for you to supply a tender for the proposed works. Please read these documents carefully and be aware of the requirements for the level of insurance cover necessary.
Your quotation must be received by WRT no later than 5pm on Friday 8 December 2023. Please send your quotation to SEW Project Officer, Tom Watts at [email protected]
If extenuating circumstances arise and an extension is requested this will need to be approved by WRT and will apply to all parties.
When submitting your tender for this work please include a statement outlining how you intend to undertake the services within the allotted timeframes. Quotation received will be assessed based on price (40%) and quality (60%) with quality being assessed on ability to meet the requirements, delivery/timescales, and staffing arrangement.
Please contact SEW Project Officer, Tom Watts ([email protected]) should you require any further information. Please be aware there is a deadline for clarification requests. All enquiries for further information will be explained anonymously and answered to all parties.
1. The NEC4 professional services short contract is as intended for use. You will be given opportunity to review the final contract before acceptance of any appointment is agreed.
2. Please return the NEC4 PSSC as a Microsoft Word Document (.docx).
Thank you for considering this work.
- 16 Helebridge_Location Plan
- 16 Helebridge_Site Plan
- 16 Helebridge_ITT_OutlineDesign_20231113
- 16 Helebridge_NEC4_PSSC_RemovalDesign_20231114
- WRT BioSecurity Procedure
- Helebridge Weir – Preliminary Ecological Appraisal 20220224 WRT
- Topographic Survey 1
- Topographic Survey 2
- Modelling Helebridge WRTHEL23 TN1 v2
- DHW21 Helebridge Heritage Report
- Appendix C_Helebridge Concept Plan
- BT Openreach
- Instalcom – Not affected by proposed work area
- Sky – Not affected by proposed work area
- Somerset CC
- South West Water 1
- South West Water 2
- Wales & West Utilities 1
- Wales & West Utilities 2
- Wessex Water 1
- Wessex Water 2
- Wessex Water 3
- Western Power Distribution 1
- Western Power Distribution 2
- Western Power Distribution 3
- Western Power Distribution 4
- Western Power Distribution 5
- Linesearch Before you Dig