Donations made either directly or through fundraising enable us to continue to protect and restore the Westcountry’s watercourses.
It bolsters our ability to…
- tackle the impact on our water resources due to climate change and improve resilience
- develop our work with local agencies, government, businesses, landowners and farmers to sustainably manage water
- provide engaging educational sessions and public participation events
- hold river clean-ups to look after our rivers for wildlife and people
- develop public awareness campaigns to share knowledge and nurture a love of rivers and all they give to us
- support river-related habitats and reduce flooding through interventions such as well placed tree planting
- remove barriers to fish migration, protecting and restoring rivers
- Education, helping school children to develop a love of nature and rivers
- Collaboration with the government, businesses and landowners to ensure that water is managed more sustainably
…all to benefit wildlife and people.